Sunday, April 3, 2016

Dinky ~ Somua Panhard Autobus Parisien ~ #29D / 570

 Apologies for the long absence,  lots of yard work with the nicer weather and lots of other projects has meant little time for posting a new entry.  However I have been busy adding to my collection,  and a recent addition is this very nice Dinky Somua Panhard Autobus,  released I believe in the years 1952 through 1961.  This is one of the "smaller" Dinky Toys,  not a full 1/43 model.  However is still very nice addition.   Made in France.   As far as I can tell, the cream / green scheme was the only one ever released.




2 comments:

  1. AWESOME BUS !!
    GREETINGS FROM ARGENTINA

    http://retroautosminiatura.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nice to hear from someone in Argentina, I have family in Buenos Aires.
    Visited Argentina in 1992, including BA and Patagonia ~ Wonderful scenery !

    ReplyDelete