Sunday, November 9, 2014

Dinky ~ Renault "Dauphine" ~ #524 / 24E

 
   A recent addition to my very small vintage diecast collection,  this French Dinky Toys Renault Dauphine is my first Dinky with an original box !    Usually Dinky models that still have the original box are way way way out of my price range,  but for some reason this one was low priced and I was able to jump on it !    She looks right at home next to the Café !

   According to the Jan - March 1970 issue of CARS !  -  and Author Georges Pennequin from Paris,  this model was made between the years 1960 - 1962,   as this is the version with windows !    I think Dinky's tooler got the body just right,  love the little side vents near the back wheels.

 Overall an excellent example in good shape with just a little wear on the wheels and axles.

No comments:

Post a Comment